- Registration is via Eventbrite, where you may add:
- Virtual-only registration
- Donations to fund scholarships for students to attend the FANHS conference
- Note: as of August 9, all in-person registration options are closed.
Campus housing registration, pre-paid campus meals, and pre-parking options are all closed. You may pay for parking, on campus, on the day(s) you attend. You may also pay for meals at the campus dining hall or in surrounding restaurants on the day(s) when you are at Seattle University.
Here’s the FANHS Conference registration rate detail and an explanation of “In-person” and “Virtual”, new for 2022!
Registration for the FANHS Conference is for August 11 – 13, 2022. A Welcome Reception will be held on Wednesday, August 10 for those attending in person. Full-conference Registration (all days, In -person) includes lunch on August 12 and the Banquet/Reception the evening of Saturday, August 13.
Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this is a hybrid conference. Some attendees will attend In-Person, meaning that they will come to Seattle and attend events in person. Please note that Seattle University has required COVID protocols for In-Person attendees. Virtual attendees will attend the conference virtually via the Whova app that all conference attendees will have access to.
Not a FANHS member? Join FANHS today!
One-day Registration (In-Person)
Thursday, Friday, or Saturday
Friday includes lunch.
Saturday does NOT include the evening banquet
Two-day Registration (In-Person)
Thursday & Friday
Friday & Saturday
- Both options include lunch on Friday.
- The Friday & Saturday option does NOT include the Saturday evening banquet.