The majority of the conference will take place at Seattle University with some events next door to the FANHS National office, at the Immaculate Conception Church. The FANHS National Office has reserved a limited amount of rooms at these 3 nearby hotels in Seattle.
- Please contact the hotels directly and let them know that you are attending the Filipino American National Historical Society (FANHS) Conference.
- Note that all room rates are subject to applicable taxes.
Crowne Plaza Seattle-Downtown
1113 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
$219 per person, per night: double-occupancy
New 5/16: 10 rooms available for $189 per person, per night: double-occupancy
Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle – Broadway
Seattle, WA 98122
Sorrento Hotel (rates updated 06/02/22)
900 Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98104
15% off best available rate. Click on the hotel name, above for room categories and availability.
Note: All options have a facility fee of $21.95/night and sales tax $15.6% not included in listed rate.
- Seattle-Tacoma International (SEA) Airport to Seattle University: 14.4 miles, driving, via Interstate 5
- Seattle University to FANHS National Office/Immaculate Conception Church: .5 miles, uphill, moderate walk
- Seattle University to Washington Hall: .4 miles, flat
- Seattle University to Crowne Plaza-Seattle Downtown: .8 miles, hills, moderate walk
- Seattle University to Hotel Sorrento: .5 miles, hills, moderate walk
- Seattle University to Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle – Broadway: .3 miles, easy walk
Local Public Transit
Amtrak train to Seattle
Parking at Seattle University is $15/day and can be added on when you register for the conference via Eventbrite.
Parking at Immaculate Conception Church is free, but limited to the small parking lot and surrounding neighborhood.
There are many things to do when you Visit Seattle!